Some people dread holiday shopping, but I… well, I’m not going to lie, I’m one of those people. I like gift shopping when I have an idea of the perfect present to buy someone that I know will bring a smile to their face. But when I’m clueless as to what to buy, I hate walking around the mall aimlessly trying to find something (I’m looking at you, mom – why are you so hard to buy for?!).
But that’s not the case today because I have the perfect collection of gifts to give away that I know you’ll like. This is the biggest giveaway I’ve ever organized on Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen and I did it to say “thank you” to you guys for reading! Whether you’re a new reader or an old one, a commenter or a lurker (psst don’t be shy – I’d love to hear from you!), I seriously appreciate all of you for taking the time to read my little corner of the internet.
Ok, on to the good stuff. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
(1) A 1-year subscription to Fine Cooking: Fine Cooking is my all time favourite food magazine, and in fact it’s the only one I subscribe to. It has a great variety of recipes, from quick and easy to more complex, and is great for anyone who wants to learn more about cooking techniques and the science behind food!
(2) Five assorted Giddy Yoyo chocolate bars: I’ve raved about Giddy Yoyo on this blog many times before, and I have no shame about raving some more. This company makes the most delicious organic and fair-trade chocolate that is also vegan, soy free, and nut free. And with cool flavours like vanilla salt and moka cardamom, how can you not be a fan?
(3) The Oh She Glows Cookbook: This cookbook is hands down my favourite cookbook from 2014 (check out my review of it). Angela’s vegan recipes are as tasty as they are beautiful. And the best part? Is how healthy they all are! My personal favourites are the brownies and the Glo bars, but you really can’t go wrong with any of them.
(4) 2 packages of The SoyNut Butter Company’s new granola: This new nut-free granola (currently only available online) is the answer to my granola prayers. Not only is it delicious, but it’s actually very healthy with only 3 g of sugar per serving in the Original flavour and a good dose of protein and fibre! I’m already addicted.
(5) Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts: Hemp Hearts are one of my favourite products because of their stellar nutrition profile. You get a good dose of protein, omega 3s, iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, and more in just a couple of tablespoons! Goodness Me is donating a 227 g package of these nutrition rockstars from their new online store (which has great deals on healthy foods and natural beauty products!).
(6) A gift package from Bob’s Red Mill: Bob’s Red Mill is my go-to company for baking and cooking ingredients like flours, grains, sugars, dried beans, etc. They’re offering a gift pack of 4 products selected by yours truly. I went with an ancient grains theme (because they’re so in right now) and chose quinoa, farro, millet, and spelt berries to freshen up your whole grains pantry for the New Year.
So here’s how this giveaway will work:
One week from today on December 19, 2014 at 9:00 am EST I will select one winner for each prize – that’s 6 winners total! To enter, leave me a comment telling me one thing that’s on your holiday wishlist this year (mandatory). Make sure your comment includes a valid email address so that I can reach you if you are a winner! You can also earn additional entries by doing the following (leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway: “Big holiday giveaway for foodies at Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen via @healthychels! Enter to win here: http://wp.me/p3QHsK-4xc”
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my blog via the subscription box on my side bar
Giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only.