Today I’m joining in another Pin It Party hosted by The Lean Green Bean. All bloggers are welcome to participate – and it’s not too late to join in. Here’s what you do:
- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose- ie, put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- Publish your post within the next few days, then visit The Bean and add your post to the linkup (the link up will be open for about a week!)
The only rule is this: If you add your post to the linkup, please take a few minutes to visit at least three other posts and pin some of their images!
So without further ado, here are my 5 posts:
1. Spring chickpea quinoa salad [gluten free, nut free, soy free, and vegetarian]
2. Chocolate almond butter cookies with goji berries and coconut [dairy free, peanut free, soy free]
3. Blueberry vanilla energy balls [gluten free, soy free, vegan]
4. Mixed greens and shredded root vegetable salad [gluten free, nut free, soy free, vegan]
5. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffin tops [nut free, soy free, vegan]
Bloggers – what’s a post of yours that you’d like to see being pinned?
Readers – what kind of posts do you pin the most? Workouts, recipes, DIY projects, fashion, etc?