2013 was a good year. Like really good.
It had its ups and downs, but I think I learned more about myself this year that I’ve ever known. And I feel like that has really helped me achieve my goals, have more fun, build better relationships with the people in my life, and learn how to find inner happiness.
I don’t have it all figured out yet, but I feel like I’m one step closer. And that feels pretty good.
2013 was also a year of great food, great blog posts, and great moments. I’ve put together a little recap to look back and give you guys a chance to catch up on any posts you may have missed. Happy reading!
The best recipes
1. Chocolate chip soy nut butter Larabars
2. Tofu stir fry with sunflower seed butter sauce
3. Coconut curry chickpea stuffed sweet potatoes
4. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffin tops
5. Fried granola
1. Being accepted as a dietetic intern at Hamilton Health Sciences
2. Graduating with my Bachelors degree at the top of my class
3. Getting hired at Organic Works Bakery by giving the owners a batch of homemade cookies along with my application
4. Starting my new blog
Favourite foodie events and adventures
1. The London Wine and Food Show
2. 7 course dinner at the Cambridge Mill
3. Foodie road trip: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
4. Toronto Veg Fest
5. Healthy Living Summit
All in all, it was a great year. And here’s to an even better 2014!
What were your favourite moments from 2013?
What did you learn this year?